Monday, March 21, 2011

Why, Hello!

Good morning! I hope you had a great weekend and that your Monday is off to a great start!

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

High School

Well, my girls are off on a  missions trip. I am bummed that I couldn't go with them {due to work and a wedding}, but I know that we are where we're supposed to be. I can't wait to hear how it all went. All of my girls {except one} went on down to Modesto, CA and my one lone little ranger went with another group on up to Tacoma, WA. They are going to be doing a vacation Bible school, remove graffiti, and serve the church that they are there helping. I am so proud of them for being so willing to sacrifice their week off from school. :)

Car

I cleaned my car out for our trip on Wednesday to California. I hate cleaning my car, which is why its always a complete disaster. It didn't take me nearly as long as I thought it would {either I move really fast or I just didn't have as much stuff in there as I though}. After taking everything out, sorting, and putting stuff away I ended up with a box of books. I knew I kept a lot of books in my car {I love to read, so this isn't really surprising}, but after counting them...yeah...I had 43 books in my car! Yes, I've read them all at least once.

Movies

Here is an update on my "must see" movie list for this month:

I am Number Four
The Fighter
Black Swan
The Green Hornet
The Adjustment Bureau
Beastly
No Strings Attached
Red Riding Hood
Battle Los Angeles {seeing tomorrow!}
Sucker Punch

Not bad, huh? :)
And let me just say after seeing The Fighter and Black Swan I know why Natalie Portman and Christian Bale won their awards! It was crazy! The Fighter had a ton of language in it, but the story itself was really good. Black Swan was intense {for me...the one who gets freaked out by previews or just scary music} and even though it isn't exactly my cup of tea, I really liked it. What movie are you wanting to see?

Laundry

I need to do laundry, but I think our washer is on strike at the moment. We are having issues with it draining...So, uh, Mom?! If you are reading this, we might just pull a "college student" thing and bring our laundry with us {the stuff we want to wear anyway} and just do it at your house! hahaha!!

So, tell me, how was your weekend?? {yes, I REALLY want to know!} With spring break here upon us, what are your plans?

Don't forget to enter my giveaway
Please vote for my blog! :)
Photobucket