Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Yikes! Stripes!

I don't know about you, but I am totally in love with all of the stripes and nautical clothing that are out right now. Today isn't any different. Although this isn't blue stripped like one of my other shirts, I love the bright color of this one. Since I live in Oregon where the sun hides and the rain plays, bright colors {in my opinion} are a necessity. This is what I wore today, which is great since its kind of dreary outside right now.


I am very much looking forward to spring and all the adorable clothes that I keep seeing everywhere. Although spring means nothing but wetness here for me, I am looking forward to all of the fun, light, bright, and cheery colors that will be making their appearance {like coral...so in love with that color right now} soon!

What styles or colors are you looking forward to this spring?


Please vote for my blog! :)
Photobucket