Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Polka Dots

The other day I got a text from my lovely newlywed friend, Shannon, last week. She bought a dress for a date night with her hubby, but needed help with the rest of the outfit. So, she came to me {totally made my day}!

I thought that red or yellow accessories would look amazing with her dress, but decided red might be more of her color. I suggested a chunky red beaded necklace and red pumps or peep toed heels. I sent her some links for items that I thought might work and then I sent her a link to this picture of how I thought she should do her hair {she has beautiful hair}.

Here is how she looked for her date:


Isn't she just too cute?? The dress is from Target and she made the necklace with beads from Michael's and shoes from Ross. I thought she looked beautiful!! :)

What do you think? What is your favorite pattern style?
Photobucket

Don't forget to enter my Brydferth giveaway!