Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Red Roses...

...not actual, real live flowers {bummer!}, but rosettes!!

I wore this outfit and have since been informed by my boss that I need to wear red more often. If she wants me to wear more red, do you think that means she'll pay for them? No? Yeah, me neither. Too bad though! :)

I love this top! I love the color. I love the rosettes. I love the length. I will love it even more when it finally warms up around here and I can wear it without the cardigan. I love that the color is bright {not sure if you've figured this out yet, but I love me some bright colors! :)}


top: Romy's {sub $10}This store is awesome! Literally, a new sale everyday!
pants: prob Koh'ls
boots: Kohl's
necklace: made by yours truly

and this is what happens when I am bored. Just sayin'.

What piece of clothing are you most excited about wearing when the weather warms up {or if you are lucky and it already has, what is your favorite piece?}

Please vote for my blog! :)
Photobucket