Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Yellow!

As I mentioned on Monday, I went shopping with my friend Jackie. We hit the downtown mall first, put some stuff on hold {because you just never know what is at the next store!}, and then headed on over to Old Navy. Now, the last time that we went there {right after the whole store moved to another location}, the clearance "section" was microscopic and really not worth mentioning. I wasn't too sure what we were going to be getting {and was secretly crossing my fingers for something good!!}.
We got there, perused the store, and then made out way to the clearance section. Oh, glorious clearance!! It was quite a beautiful sight to behold. It still wasn't as big as in the old store, but then again, the new store is smaller. That's when I saw this:


I have been having this "love affair" with the color yellow. I don't know what it is that beckons me to it, but regardless, I am drawn to it. And how could I not?? Look at it! :) Its bright and cheery {sooo not Oregon right now...did I mention it might snow with our rain tomorrow??}. Plus, its nice and cozy? And did I mention that it was only $5.97...before an extra 30% off all clearance?? Um, yes please! :)


Needless to say, I could not turn this baby down. I don't care that its supposed to be spring. Plus, I figure it will be perfect when I am at the beach for a week this summer. I can just throw this on over my swimsuit at night {when it cools off}.

 So, what do you think? :) Opinions ladies {and gents!}! :)

Please vote for my blog! :)
Photobucket
PS. I am linked up today with No Model Lady: All Dressed Up...and she has a Shabby Apple giveaway going on...so check it out! :)