Friday, April 01, 2011

Ultimate Blog Party 2011

Its that time of year again {hence two posts in one day...yes, Happy Friday! hahaha!}...the one every blogger anticipates...

Ultimate Blog Party 2011

This party is for any blogger! There are categories for you to link of your blog and party along with us! :) You should definitely check it out {especially if you've never joined up before!}

Let me introduce myself {to all of my new friends}:

My name is Natalie and this handsome man is my hubby {who I call The Hubs or Hubby...he answers to pretty  much anything}. We have been married for just about 7 years and let me tell you, I am one lucky lady! He's amazing!


Aside from loving my hubby, here are some of my other loves {and loves that I write about}:

Pink
Shopping
Sparkles
My high school students {I work with junior girls at our church...and they are AWESOME!}
Shopping
Reading
Trying to be crafty
Shopping
My view on fashion
Going to the movies
Pretending I like scuba diving {I do it because I love the hubs...and because I can get pink gear...lets face it. Its all about the gear.}

My blog basically consists of all of this {can you tell I like to shop?}, plus all of the blonde things that I do. Trust me. I do some really silly stuff...like locking myself in {in I say} my car, dislocating my knee all in the name of fashion and cute shoes, dodging birds in the office, or thinking I could out smart the ocean {you just can't make this stuff up folks! :)}. 

Now, I would love to hear more about YOU! If you haven't linked up...you should definitely do it. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you stay so we can become bloggy friends! :)

Photobucket