Friday, August 26, 2011

Guest Post: Amy Day to Day

Well, I officially leave for vacation this afternoon, but I have so much going on that I couldn't even properly bid you farewell for a bit, but I am super excited to say that while I am gone on vacation I have some of my absolute favorite bloggers coming here to cover for me!! Who's excited?! I am for sure!

Today, I would like to introduce you to Amy from Amy Day to Day. She is super cute and her blog is a ton of fun. She is one of my sponsors {lucky me!!}, but she is also a bloggy friend that I am so happy to have made! I love her easy style, her adorable daughter, and her amazing blog! Amy, thank you so much for kicking off my vacation for me! Take it away!! :)

Hey there Blonde at Heart readers!  My name is Amy and I started a life and style blog in March, after feeling a persistent itch to have a creative outlet that was all mine.  I'm a wife and a mom first and foremost, but I'm a firm believer that we all need some thing, some time, or some space that is just for us.  Am I right?!  So that's how amy day to day was born and I am having so much fun with it! 

It wasn't until late last year that I happened upon the world of style blogs and really started discovering my own personal style.  What I've learned in the process is that my style is constantly changing and I'm constantly evolving at the same time.  But right now, here are some of the top things my personal style includes:

#1.  Bold, happy colors.  They can really brighten your day. Literally!


 #2.  Stripes.  Love me some stripes!


#3.  Loose, flowy tops.


 #4.  Statement necklaces.  An awesome way to spruce up a look.


#5.  Fun, layered bracelets.


What things does your personal style include right now?! 




Photobucket