Monday, August 29, 2011

Guest Post: Perfect In My Mind

Hi guys! I wanted to introduce Chelsea from Perfect in My Mind to you today! She is adorable! The minute I found her blog, I was in love! She is super fun! She doesn't classify her blog as a fashion or craft blog, but as a life blog. I love the variety of things that she writes about. Plus, she has pink in her hair at the moment...that just makes everything more awesome! Thank you so much, Chelsea! Take it away!!


Hi guys. I figure since Natalie (bless her heart) asked me to guest post over here, it'd be nice to get to know each other a little bit.  Is that okay?  Want to?  I'll go first.


Hi. I'm Chelsea, and I blog over at Perfect in My Mind.  
"Hiiii Chelseeeea."
I am so very, happily married to Mista T--and it's been this way for about eight months.  He's a number cruncher, and I'm an artsy fartsy student.  We live in Southern Utah, and basically love it here.  Except when it snows.  Then we only sorta love it.  

We also try and make a habit out of giggling in bookstores on a regular basis.  We feel most comfortable that way.

I spend my days Dreaming of Disneyland.  Believe it or not, I once even auditioned to be Princess Aurora in that beautiful place.

When I was a baby, I kind of looked like a dinosaur. 
And I recently put rainbow streaks in my hair.
Cool.

So, let's get to the more interesting stuff.  What could possibly be more interesting than me?  You.  (Duh.)  I want to know what you're all about.  Believe it or not, guest posting is a little bit intimidating!  

So that's where you come in.  Can we be friends?  Tell me about yourself.  Are you single?  Married?  Do you have any pets?  Just kidding.  I don't wanna hear about your pets.  What are you interested in?  

I can't wait to get to know you!  I pinky promise (virtually).

I'll be reading! 


Photobucket