Friday, June 25, 2010

Sunshine and Fun


For those who are insanely interested (or even partially...I'm not picky) i
ts been sunny for the last two days. And then there was this morning-clouds. Today has been so cloudy, but the sun has finally prevailed victorious! I am so excited! I love the sunshine. :)

Talk about a GREAT way to start the weekend off.

Well, the sunshine, but also a fun movie date with the hubs! We are going to see Knight and Day. I am not a huge Tom Cruise fan, but he cracks me up in all the previews. At this point, I don't even care if the movie is entirely the preview clips-yes! They are that funny! :) I hope you have a great weekend!

Also, don't forget, Sunday is the close of the Mary Kay fundraiser for my girls to get to camp. If you want more info go HERE or just go to my Mary Kay website if you want to just place an order! :)

Thanks so much!!! :)

No comments: