Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Its a Little Bit Scary

I did it. I have finally imported my blog to facebook. This is something that I have been contemplating for a while now. Is it a big deal? Probably not. What was holding me back? Anonymity. I feel almost safe sharing whatever pops into my head with you all. Its fun getting to know people, and you all are so nice and so much fun.

Not many of the people that read my blog are people that I know in real life. Therefore, I don't feel like I have to monitor what I say (as much). By importing my blog, I am allowing people that I actually know into my "blogger" home. To know me on a different level. I hold back a lot of the time. I don't say what is really on my mind all of the time (not to say that all my postings are deep thoughts or anything...I mean I did a post on nail polish-pink nail polish, but I feel like I can be the real me.).

So, this is a huge step for me. Its scary. Its scary because I am so intimidated knowing that people I know in real life are reading this, but at the same time I think this is a good step. It will just make me grow. So, even though I know the people who are reading this, I am still going to write like I don't. :)

No comments: