Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Are You Ready For Red?

On Monday I mentioned that I had dyed my hair, well, here it is! :) Originally, we were going with more of a brownish red, but I grabbed the wrong color! Not really!! Hehe! 

My hair has natural red highlights in it and it completely latched onto the red. So, its definitely more red than brown, but that's okay. I've done red before and I definitely like this shade of red better! :)



It was a lot of fun not having to color my own hair for a change. Ahhh, I have missed those days! :) Plus, it didn't cost me $100 to do it either! Who doesn't like saving money?? So, this is the part where you chime in! :) I would love your opinion. Do you like this color for spring/summer? I get bored easily, so I make no promises about fall/winter {plus, with the weather the way its been, who wants to talk about those two seasons??}!

Please vote for my blog! :)
Photobucket