Friday, January 21, 2011

Off Again!

Guess who is going back to Seattle this weekend?! You guessed it!! I am really excited about the trip...some parts more than others, but overall it will be great!

Tonight the hubs and I, along with Jackie and Travis, are headed up to Washington. It should be a pretty fun car ride up because the hubs and Travis are pretty funny when they get together. I am looking forward to this trip because now my hubby will be able to experience Seattle with me! When Jackie and I were there last time, we both decided the boys needed to join us for the next trip. And here we are!

This weekend will be different than the last trip. There will definitely be less shopping. Sad, huh? Oh and did I mention there will be scuba diving?! Um, yep! Originally we were supposed to come up this weekend for the advanced certification class (I would be watching from the shore), but it got rescheduled. We couldn't change our hotel reservation or get our money back, so we are making our own dive trip and this time I will be joining them!

That's right. I am going diving again! Me, the girl who refused to get into the water on our beach day because it was the middle of winter. Yep one and the same. I guess you could call me a walking contradiction, but I call it a labor of love. Hubby really wants me to go diving with him (always) and I would hate to be left out, so there you have it! :) I might come back a popsicle, but I am going to give it a go! 

Oh, and did I mention that where we are diving there are lots of big critters? Um, yeah. Not looking forward to that part of it. The visibility (how far we can see while under water) isn't supposed to be that good either. So, basically, something could swim by me and I might not be able to see it! I will probably get freaked out and, who knows, I might pee myself a little, but as long as I survive I'll be good! ;)

Of course, as my reward, we are spending the next day in Seattle with some shopping (naturally) and a lot of sightseeing. I can't wait for the hubs to see everything that I was telling him about! The weather is supposed to be nice (again), so I think that Seattle is telling me to come on over! :)

What are your plans for the weekend?

Please VOTE for my blog! :)
Photobucket
Smart and Trendy Moms
badge